Fabulous Gift Ideas!
Spring has arrived! Got a birthday coming up that you need a gift for? Or just want to treat yourself to something lovely? Let us help you with some ideas for fab presents from Cussans Nails and Beauty.
1. Cuticle Oil, CND Solar Oil, £3.95. This is our number one choice and for good reason. Cuticle oil will hydrate your nails and soften the cuticles, both strengthening and improving their appearance. Apply a few drops, 2 - 3 times a day, massaging into the area to stimulate blood supply. If there’s one thing that is fantastic for nails, it’s this.
2. Glitter Lips £12.50. Get your sparkle on! As seen on BBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’, Glitter Lips by Beauty Boulevard is an innovative product, available in many colours with some serious staying power - up to 8 hours. Meaning you can eat, drink and party and not lose your sparkle.
3. Image Skincare Gift Sets, from £99.00. We stock this brand because we really believe in the unique products which include 100% essential oils and are not tested on animals. Image is a clinical skincare brand, powered by safe, proven ingredients and smart botanicals, giving you your healthiest skin ever. The gift sets are excellent value, saving between £40 and £90 on the RRP if bought separately. Pop in for your free skin consultation.
4. Stardust Face, Hair & Body Glitter Kit £12.50. More glitter - it is Spring after all! Containing the twinkliest of glitter, it can be applied to face, hair or body using the Stardust binding gel and applicator brush included in the kit.
5. Gift Vouchers. An easy choice that buys a loved one time out to have any number of gorgeous treatments, from Acrylic nail extensions and gel polish to HD Brows or a full body massage. Or some retail therapy on any of the above.
We hope our list has given you some ideas and look forward to welcoming you in the salon soon. We’re open until 7pm every Wednesday and Thursday, find us at 13 Southgate, Chichester, PO19 1ES.
Recommend a Friend
To redeem the offer, please print off this page, fill in the names and make sure
your friend brings it to their first appointment to redeem the offer.